Viola Valley Dogs - pissed customer won't let me sign on
I forgot my pass word and pissed customer will not accept the replacement they sent me.
The only thing I am REALLY PISSED about is VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. sold me a mutt for $300.00. he was supposed to be a yorkie. So unless you have money to burn stay away from VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS in warren co.
since I have to have 100 words, stay away from Violla Valley dogs. emily and linda will meet you in lowes parking lot and smilling take your money and give you a mutt for $300.00 BOYOTT VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. SAVE YOUR MONEYd52cdd9 review #163593
You may also like
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her. This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."