Viola Valley Dogs - Pissed customer won't let me sign on
I forgot my pass word and pissed customer will not accept the replacement they sent me.
The only thing I am REALLY PISSED about is VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. sold me a mutt for $300.00. he was supposed to be a yorkie. So unless you have money to burn stay away from VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS in warren co.
since I have to have 100 words, stay away from Violla Valley dogs. emily and linda will meet you in lowes parking lot and smilling take your money and give you a mutt for $300.00 BOYOTT VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. SAVE YOUR MONEY
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer..."
- "I took my puppy in to be groomed at PetCo thinking that because of the high cost I would have no problems and that my poodle would be properly done...."
- "On May 23, my baby Junki (2 years and 3 months old) passed away from kidney failure caused by a liver shunt (which are known to be hereditary). We've..."
- "I purchased Pure Tolbunt Polish from Frazier Farms in Bybee TN and received, not Tolbunts but Candy Corn Polish instead. The seller new full well what I wanted and what..."
- "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- " Hello I'm engineer Nisreen Sha'ban from Jordan ، i purchased a jeep Nissan Pathfinder 2015 on 5th - may from your nissan distributer in Jordan, and i faced..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."