I forgot my pass word and pissed customer will not accept the replacement they sent me.

The only thing I am REALLY PISSED about is VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. sold me a mutt for $300.00. he was supposed to be a yorkie. So unless you have money to burn stay away from VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS in warren co.

since I have to have 100 words, stay away from Violla Valley dogs. emily and linda will meet you in lowes parking lot and smilling take your money and give you a mutt for $300.00 BOYOTT VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. SAVE YOUR MONEY

Had an Experience with Viola Valley Dogs?

Comments

Granbury, Texas, United States #1100974

This is a rescue facility not a breeder.They do their best to identify the mixed breeds.

Any cost associated with the need to get the dog healthy enough to be placed has to be passed on to maintain this shelter.

Viola Valley Dogs is a caring and loving facility.I know that they have personally retrieved dogs that were placed and it was determined they were mistreated by the adopting family.

lINDA COURSEY IS A GOOD AND NICE PERSON , AND TO DO WHAT SHE DOES RESCUING DOGS AND TAKING THEM IN AND TAKING CARE OF THEM AND FINDING THEM HOMES THAT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON . THIS PERSON THAT SAYS SHE WANTED A YORKIE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO A BREEDER , AND ALSO I LIVE IN VIOLA AND YOU NEED TO QUIT DOWNING MY TOWN LADY AND QUIT DOWNING VVD ALSO , COME ON DOWN TO VIOLA AND TELL US WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IN YOU EMAILS COME SAY THE SAME *** TO OUR FACE ! WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE DISRESPECTING US !

Cobraqueen...are you the one who posted the original post to this?You are an ***...you never met me anywhere..I don't even live in TN anymore.

Obviously you are not familiar with the way rescue's work.I ought to put your name on a no adopt list.

The DA telphone no. is 931-473-9572 and her name is Liza Zavogiannis and also the phone no. for Sheriff Matheny is 931-473-7863 if anyone would like to check on Viola Valley Dogs, Inc.

The only people who do work with Viola Valley Dogs is Ralph and Linda Coursey. Several volunteers help with fund raisers and help with adoption when we set up. All expenses are paid by donations, adoptions, and Ralph and Linda Coursey.

Please feel free to check us out with the phone numbers above.

I have had personal dealings with Linda and Viola Valley dogs. She is NOT an honest person and I learned this first hand. The DA's office has been investigating her for some time.

#195366

In no way shape or form would Linda do anything to cheat anyone. She probably loves the dogs there even more than I love some people in this world...seriously. There is little/no money in the business of running a shelter and you have to do it because of passion and the cause.

Also, if you wanted a pure bred, go to a breeder. When they are puppies and they are just dropped off at a rescue with no way to tell what breed they are, an educated guess is as good as it gets. And Linda is as qualified as anyone!

I can't recommend her and Viola Valley Dogs more and I tell people about them all the time. We adopted our first dog from there and are actually heading down in another week to adopt another one from her! We couldn't be more excited and satisfied with her service, description and the work that her and her team does.

Thank you so much Linda. See you soon!

#195174

Anyone who would complain about someone who saves the lives of hundreds of dogs each year because they are upset they wanted a small designer dog and didn't get one---didn't deserve a dog in the first place.Descriptions of a mixed bred puppy are guesses, as clearly no one could tell exactly what the dog will look like as an adult.

If you love your dog the way that she/he loves you (unconditionally) then you wouldn't care what it looks like. $300 is a small price to pay for the dog since you are helping maintain the shelter that saved your dog in the first place. I love my VVD dog who may or may not be pure bred but is perfect.

If this is the biggest problem in your life you need a serious reality check.Thanks Linda for all you do!

Check out Zootoo.com and see comment about Linda and Viola Valley Dogs. She and the people who help her are great.

I\'ve adopted from VVD too and found that Linda is in it to help the dogs, not the people.You wanted to adopt this dog and thats what you got--why are you complaining?

You say you don\'t want to give the dog back, and it\'s now healthy and happy, so what is the problem? On the east coast mutt puppies are going for upwards of $300 You got a great family companion so bashing someone online because why? you look like an a$$ now and do rescues no justice by being sour about one adoption where you got what you wanted. If the dog was purebred then what would be the difference to you?

She can only tell you what the original owners said and what she thinks the dog is.

She told you the dog is probably a mix.You owe her an apology and delete your negative postings!

I have been fostering for Linda for 4?years now or so...I generally take in the most special needs dogs (deaf, blind, missing limbs, missing eyes, behavioral issues, seniors, diabetics, etc.) You obviously SAW the dog before you adopted, by picture and in person...if you were at all unsatisfied or concerned about it's breed or purity, THAT was the time to voice your concerns, not in a public forum before you've addressed them directly to her and given her a chance to make things right.

I know that when I adopt out a dog, the adoption fee goes directly to vet expenses (for me, there are TONS) food, medications on hand, supplies, and shots almost immediately...so there is no way I can refund an adoption fee.

Those fees are what allow me to take in other animals and keep them healthy.I'm sorry your experience with adoption did not go as you'd hoped, but unfortunately, from my view point...you contributed FAR more to it than Linda did.