I forgot my pass word and pissed customer will not accept the replacement they sent me.
The only thing I am REALLY PISSED about is VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. sold me a mutt for $300.00. he was supposed to be a yorkie. So unless you have money to burn stay away from VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS in warren co.
since I have to have 100 words, stay away from Violla Valley dogs. emily and linda will meet you in lowes parking lot and smilling take your money and give you a mutt for $300.00 BOYOTT VIOLLA VALLEY DOGS. SAVE YOUR MONEY
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Breeder Scam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after..."
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart. Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."